- Recommended for Pre-school to Early Primary School Children
- 20 beautifully illustrated pages with 8 fold out sections
- 19 Auslan illustrations of key words
- QR code to access videos to show you how to sign key words, and a full Auslan translation
- Available in Hard Cover or Wiro
Storybook: Pip and Annie play Hide and Seek
The Platypuses are scampering off to hide! Follow our adorable characters on another great adventure.
In this new book, Pip and Annie explore their home and playground in a fun game of hide and seek.
Each scene is beautifully illustrated with Auslan diagrams to highlight key words. The book has a QR code taking you to videos of the individual Auslan signs to help build your child’s English and Auslan vocabulary. You can enjoy the full Auslan translation of the story too; the talented Emma Watkins is the narrator and her great friend Sue Jo Wright signs.
Lift the fold-out pages to reveal a surprise. Can you find Pip and Annie?
Reading tip: Deaf and hard of hearing children have the capacity to follow visuals in a book and grasp the excitement of its content if the reader’s face and hands are animated and the page is in the direct eyeline of the child.
Wiro Bound, Perfect Bound