- Recommended for Pre-school to Early Primary School Children.
- Bilingual resource – Auslan and English
- Engages the whole family in a child’s language and learning development.
- 24 pages of captivating illustrations
- 24 Auslan illustrations of key words
- Videos > key words and an Auslan translation of the book
- Play based learning backed by research.
- Developed in collaboration with deaf educators and Auslan consultants.
Storybook: One World Ten Toes
Count from one to ten with Annie. Our adorable Annie makes counting fun, she enjoys finding inventive ways to count from one to ten on her daily encounters. She counts her toys, hands, busy bees, friends, cakes, and more.
Each scene is beautifully illustrated, features Auslan illustrations. a rhythmic storyline, and opportunities to count together at home or when out and about. Ignite imaginations with One World Ten Toes!
Platypus Playhouse storybooks come with an Auslan video translation of the book.