NDIS Price Guide 2021 – 22
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides funding to participants to access reasonable and necessary supports to increase independence and promote choice and control.
Deaf Children Australia uses the same prices as those outlined in the current financial year NDIS Price Guide 2021-2022 – effective 1 September 2021:
- Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits 2021‒22 (DOCX 376KB)
- Price Arrangements and Price Limits 2021‒22 (PDF 1.8MB)
- Support Catalogue 2021-22 (XLSV 218KB)
Deaf Children Australia’s NDIS Registration ID is 4-4331-632.
Deaf Children Australia has not changed it’s cancellation policy from 48 business hours (2 business days).
Providers can only claim for a cancellation if they have not found alternative billable work for the relevant worker and are required to pay the worker for the time that would have been spent providing the support.
Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP)
In 2019, the NDIA introduced the Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP) which is used to assist providers who meet specific criteria, including registration to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission to continue transforming their business to move towards a more competitive marketplace, without compromising quality of service. Deaf Children Australia is committed to transformation in the sector and high-quality service delivery and is eligible for the Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP) for applicable services.
- Annual Pricing review – https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers/pricing-arrangements/making-pricing-decisions/annual-pricing-review
- Understanding NDIS Pricing Changes – https://www.ndis.gov.au/participants/using-your-plan/managing-your-plan/understanding-pricing-changes
- NDIS Pricing Arrangements – https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers/pricing-arrangements
- DCA Price Guide.
Last Updated: 3 November, 2021