Youth Fun Day
Join us, during National Week of Deaf People, for a special day at Tower Hill Wildlife Park, home to an abundance of wildlife and stunning scenery, it is set in a large inactive volcanic crater. This event is suitable for 10 to 17 year olds.
A guide will take us on an unforgettable walk, where we’ll get to experience:
- Koala, kangaroo, wombat, echidna and emu spotting
- How to throw a boomerang
- Recognising food that’s safe to eat in the bush
- Walking across wetlands, craters and bushland
- Lunch will be bush tucker food
- Morning tea, lunch and dinner are all included
Meet at Deaf Children Australia (597 St Kilda Road) by 7:45am. A bus will take us to and from Tower Hill.
Do you live in Western Victoria?
If yes, you’re welcome to join us! Children of a Deaf Adult (CODA) are welcome to attend too.
Meet us at Tower Hill at 12:30pm!
Please click the RSVP button and let us know if you’re coming by Close of Business on the 6th of September.