Tye Recreation Fund
Established in the 1940s, the Allen and Cecilia Tye Estate is administered for the benefit of deaf and blind Victorians. Part of the income from this Estate is designed to support the recreation of deaf and hard-of-hearing children and youth (0-23 years).
Applications are invited throughout the year from organisations and individuals requiring financial assistance towards the cost of holidays and recreation opportunities for people who are deaf. To be considered for funding under this Deaf Children Australia Tye Recreation Fund, you are required to prepare a letter with the following details:
• Name and address details
• Name, title, telephone, and email address of contact person
• Project name and description (maximum 300 words)
• Expected outcomes and timelines
• Who and how many people will benefit from this project
• Itemised project budget (including your organisation’s contribution)
• Amount of funding being sought.
We have created a template to help you with your application, it also includes Tye Fund conditions:
Your application should be posted to the attention of the CEO at Deaf Children Australia
PO Box 6466 St. Kilda Road, Victoria 8008 or emailed to: email@example.com